Skip to content

F6 key hide in shadows doesn't work.

I used to use it as a shortcut for my thief, and it doesn't work anymore, the other keys to unlock detect traps or even the quick item slots still work.

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    @ifupauline‌ F6 should be the default, you can check and rebind it if you go into gameplay > assign keys > actions > stealth then reselect F6 (or revert if you have another key assigned).

Does that help?
  • ifupaulineifupauline Member Posts: 405
    edited October 2014
    Gate70 said:

@ifupauline‌ F6 should be the default, you can check and rebind it if you go into gameplay > assign keys > actions > stealth then reselect F6 (or revert if you have another key assigned).

Does that help?

For unknown reason i can't assign F6 and F7. I know my keyboard works properly since I can do it on bg vanilla and bg2 ee.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Strange. I assigned it to E to check, then back to F6 and it accepted that. Have you got any software that maps keys activated that you didn't have when using vanilla or BGII:EE?
  • ifupaulineifupauline Member Posts: 405
    edited October 2014
    Well now I can't do it on bg 2ee either, I really don't know what happened. I don't have any software like that I barely make changes on my computer. my fkeys work properly and i can do it on vanilla so I have no idea what is the issue. If I assign stealth on f5 or other key it works ofc. I started a bg ee run coze of the new patch.