Skip to content

Multiplayer game, can't complete the Lothander & Marek quest, *Spoilers*

I can not complete the Lothander poison quest, I have read through alot of forum posts about this trying to find a solution but came up with nothing, so I have attached my save file.

Some notes about the save file that might be important: It's a multiplayer game with 2 main characters, The party is about 1 day away from dying from the poison.

This was the first time I did this quest line so I did not know it was actually going to kill me, I will try to explain what happened step by step.

1. Lothander told me about the poisoning,
2. I talked to the diviner and asked about the geas spell,
3. I talked to the priestess in the Umberle temple,
4. I got the book, got greedy and used the book myself for +1 wisdom,
5. I figured I could just kill Lothander and take his antidote, but he had none so I figured he had just lied about the poison.

When I realized I was poisoned and could not complete the quest I tried the following.
1. Went to the Umberle temple, killed the priestess got the geas scroll.
2. Went to the Inn where I killed lothander, and used the clua console command *CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("Lothander")*
3. Gave him the scroll and got his part of the antidote.
4. Went to the blushing mermaid, but there Marek did not spawn, so I used the *CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("Marek")* command.
5. He talked to me and gave me a warning and went off... So I did it again, this time I where fast and killed him before he got a chance to leave, but he did not drop the antidote...
6. So I used the following command *CLUAConsole:CreateItem ("POTN47")* and drank the potion.

My entire party still dies from the poison, So I thought maybe it was because I played in multiplayer and had 2 main characters. So I used the command to create 6 potions, and had both my characters drink one, and all of my companions drink one. Yet I still die from the poison.

So I used the following command *CLUAConsole:SetGlobal('PartyCured', 'GLOBAL', 1)*. Yet my entire party still dies from the poison... Now I am at a loss, I have no idea what to try next.

I would be grateful for any help with this.

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    @sgt_sigurd‌ I had a quick look, try C:MoveToArea("AR0115")

Speak to Marek. Kill him. Pick up his antidote. Cured (says so anyway).
  • sgt_sigurdsgt_sigurd Member Posts: 2
    Yeah, works wonders... I don't know why he did not spawn when I went there earlier, but that does not really matters. I am just glad I don't have to start over, so thanks alot for the help. :)