Skip to content

[Question] Siding with Bodhi

Hi everyone
I just wanted to know whether for a thief protagonist, it is impossible to side with Bodhi or not?

Comments

• baldurskjdbaldurskjd Member Posts: 67
    It is impossible because it will conflict with your thief stronghold quest.
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    edited October 2014
    No it's not impossible at all. You may run into conflicts, but that doesn't make it "impossible".

EDIT: Take anything I say with a grain of salt. Mods have ruined my life - that, or my ability to make judgments on game mechanics that hold true for other people.

Thanks for pointing that out, @SionIV‌!
    Post edited by Lord_Tansheron on
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    Bodhi doesn't even let you join her if you're a thief? She declines you automatically?
  • jahes64jahes64 Member Posts: 177
    SionIV said:

Bodhi doesn't even let you join her if you're a thief? She declines you automatically?

i think she said something about loyalty among thieves before sending me away!
  • LoremasterLoremaster Member Posts: 212
    As far as I know there are two things that prevents you from working with Bodhi. The first is your character class; Bodhi doesn't trust thieves, so you can't side with her if the protagonist is a thief . The second is killing vampires at night; Bodhi doesn't like you killing her vampires running around in Athkatla's streets.

Oh, there is a third thing that also prevent you from siding with her -the Shadow Thieves. You can't work for both sides; if you side with one then you will not be able to also side with the other. (But I guess you already knew that.)
    You can do the shadow thieves quests and still side with her, as long as you haven't accepted the thief guild.
  • jahes64jahes64 Member Posts: 177
    SionIV said:

You can do the shadow thieves quests and still side with her, as long as you haven't accepted the thief guild.

She sent me away before my first visit to docks district.
    jahes64 said:

SionIV said:

She sent me away before my first visit to docks district.
    She will always send a thief away, other classes can do the Mae'var quest chain and still get taken.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    @jahes64‌

So, a thief charname can't side with Bodhi. You can change it with the the Rogue Rebalancing Mod component.