Skip to content

Hello.

Hey new to BGEE didn't play the original, but it looks fun, and it reminds me of dragon age. Just thought I'd say hi :)

Comments

• MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    Well, DA was inspired from BG, so it will be only a benefit for you, from now on, so welcome and enjoy! ;)
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    hi!

if this is reminding you of dragon age then you would be correct! dragon age was actually the spiritual successor to Baldur's Gate, and if you like one I think you can like the other :)

if you haven't played DnD before or have other problems getting through the game be sure to check out the help section. we will try to help you understand the problem you are having without giving spoilers :)
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    Well met and welcome!
  • rufus_hobartrufus_hobart Member Posts: 490
    Hi hi hi, welcome, I hope you enjoy your playing of Baldur's Gate, you are correct, it is indeed barrels-full-of-monkeys type fun. As the insightful @ChildofBhaal599‌ suggested, if you get stuck or frustrated at first- which is exceedingly common for just about everyone - check out the help section or New Players discussions for spoilers free solutions or simply post your own discussion for all your questions to (hopefully) be answered in a completely random and unexpected way.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725