Skip to content

Cannot travel to Friendly Arm (android)

so i made myself a Dark moon monk a little bit ago...and i get to the point where i am at the map transfer to friendly arm...and i cant travel. i have tried rotating which party member is trying to initiate travel, dropping party members, resting, finding combat, restarting the game, and restarting my phone, and no matter what i do travel doesnt seem to want to initiate. For the sake of trouble shooting i did complete all the quests in Candlestick, as well as pick up Montaron and Xzar for my party. any help would be appriciated :-P

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Hi @futuresiinz‌
    You picked Xzar and Montaron then successfully travelled east, and are now unable to travel north to the inn. Do you get each of these?
    - A point at the top of that area where you get a travel icon (like a wheel with an arrow pointing out of it).
    - The world map opening up.
    - The Friendly Arm Inn destination shaded in blue rather than grey.

If you do, can you try walking your main character as close to the edge as possible without travelling, move Xzar and Montaron reasonably close, then select your main character and try to travel.
    Thanks
  • drip14drip14 Member Posts: 1
    I recently got the game on my Galaxy 5 and cannot travel North. It will not let me go to the friendly Arm inn. Even if I travel south to Beregost, I then cannot travel North back to the wooded area between Beregost and the friendly arm inn. What is going on?
  • drip14drip14 Member Posts: 1
    I am having the same problem
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    At what stage do you get stuck @drip14‌

From Beregost can you tap an edge of the map to get the travel cursor, and open the map screen. From the map screen does your intended destination show as blue or grey.
    Thanks
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    If the problem is that you can't activate the travel point to open the world map, try zooming in.