Skip to content

[Known 9166] Polymorph Self (Flind)

SergeTroySergeTroy Member Posts: 86
edited September 2014 in BG:EE Bugs (v1.3)
Haven't done too much excessive testing myself, still messing around with the Black Pits, etc, only starting up a proper game today. But it does seem the Flind form of Polymorph Self is bugged with a 5 point penalty for non-proficiency in it's weapon of choice the halberd. I really do hope that's a bug. Also, the Spider Form does not seem to have haste. I believe reading somewhere else that this has been brought up before, but I noted it was not listed in the 'Known Issues' for 1.3. So, uh, here you go! Let me know if there's any file or some such that I need to upload, screenshots, what-have-you. Love the game but would love to make a spellcasting shapeshifter that's NOT a druid. :D
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Flind (& salamander) proficiencies are issue 9166 so tagged.

I can't see anything about haste for spider form so will write that up.
    Thanks
  • SergeTroySergeTroy Member Posts: 86
    Thanks Gate70!
  • MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
    I happened upon this post while going through the bug list. I've attached edited item files for the Flind (correcting the weapon proficiency penalty) as well as adding the missing haste to the Ogre, Sword Spider, and Mustard Jelly forms. Just drop them in your (00766) override folder and they should immediately take effect in your current game.

That should at least fix some of the issues with this spell until the next patch comes out.