Skip to content

A two-faced priest joins the party

Fellow adventurers and simple minds, greetings!

Unlike most of you, grey-haired limping alcoholic veterans, I've arrived on the Sword Coast only a couple of months ago, as a Steam sale gave me the opportunity (and boy do I love opportunities) to acquire (also love acquiring) this old gem, recently dusted by the ressourceful druidic circle known as The Beaming Dog. Now I don't usually tolerate other religious activities in my area, but these guys are OK in my book. You go on beaming!

Thank you for your time. Do let me know of any naive family heirs and/or poorly led criminal entreprises that I could take over. For I have seen the light, and it does not bid well for my enemies.

Comments

• CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    edited September 2014
    Woo! Always happy to see new faces! Welcome to our corner of the interwebs! :D

Hahaha but we do so love our villains! :D
  • laptopman666laptopman666 Member Posts: 283
    lolien said:

Welcome! And beware, we have some really vicious person here, as you can see here or here.

yes i am devious, beware!
  • Saint_ScyllaSaint_Scylla Member Posts: 16
    Well well! Thank you, my good men!

(The pathetic sheep! They'll be great material for a new cult)
    lolien said:

Welcome! And beware, we have some really vicious person here, as you can see here or here.

Haha some truly inspirational deeds here. Thanks for the links :)

By the way if you guys have played through the Black Pits (BG Extended Edition) or if you have a little time to proofread a text, here's a guide I've written. Your feedback would be very appreciated:
    http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/34154/tactical-guide-walkthrough-to-the-black-pits
  • abacusabacus Member Posts: 1,307
    We really need to develop some sort of hazing routine for the fresh meat... What's the BG equivalent of asking a kid to go ask stores for "a long stand"?
  • JHoWnJHoWn Member Posts: 8
    Hello and welcome ! (how come i can't post my own thread but only reply? :O) new here too btw !
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    abacus said:

We really need to develop some sort of hazing routine for the fresh meat... What's the BG equivalent of asking a kid to go ask stores for "a long stand"?

No-reload, no-level up, 24-roll, insane SCS, wizard slayer, poverty, solo run ;)
  • rufus_hobartrufus_hobart Member Posts: 490
    Welcome, welcome. The All-Seeing Eye shall be keeping a close watch upon ye, priest of dubious nature! ;-)
  • Mrpenfold666Mrpenfold666 Member Posts: 428
    woah woah woah i have been called out, why am i viscious? i mean...its true but you must have reasons and im for welcoming people so hello!!!!!
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108

woah woah woah i have been called out, why am i viscious? i mean...its true but you must have reasons and im for welcoming people so hello!!!!!

hell o!!!!!

No pun intended?