Skip to content

Dorn and Edwin quests don't triggers.

I did Dorn first quest but after that the others quests don't seem to active.

I never played Dorn before and I don't want any spoiler but I wish someone will help me to trigger it.

Edwin's quest don't trigger after the getting the nether scroll, so I wish someone can help me trigger it also.

Also as aside, I did all the quests for Hexxat and she was release from L services, so the quest should continue in throne of Bhaal then? I want to be on the safe side.

So if @gate70 or anyone can help me with this, that will be great.

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Hi @LordLeviathan‌
    These both look to be caused by character deaths and issue 7190. Should be good to go, but until a fix for this is released you'll have a smoother run if you keep people alive (appreciate that may not be easy but bear it in mind).

Thanks
  • LordLeviathanLordLeviathan Member Posts: 97
    Hi again @gate70, thank you for your help.

I finish dorn's quest but I didn't manage to do edwin's quest before he died in battle.

I waiting to finish Edwin's quest before going to spellhold, so I would like help to active it.

Also an aside, are there any reasons why the bonus merchants have high price now? Before doing Dorn's quest there was in the 50 000 range, now there go to 100 000 to 200 000 range.

Is it because of reputation or a bug?
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    If reputation drops significantly that is one reason. Are you also using a character with low charisma, the two combine. Best option is to trade with the highest charisma character, possibly also with them in the party leader position.