Skip to content

[Not an Issue] Rescue Gerran's Child from Firkraag bug (Samia does not appear)

JubilexJubilex Member Posts: 6
edited October 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
In level 2 of Firkraag's lair, I got to the locked door that required Samia's key, but she did not appear. I used the console command to spawn her to initiate the quest. That all worked fine and she gave me the key, but when I went to use it on the door, it didn't work. The door remains locked and I cannot enter than area of the map, meaning that I cannot reach Firkraag at all.
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Her quest is a side-line and you can get to Firkraag without opening the door her key opens (the one to the right of where she should be standing). He is beyond the door to the lower-left where the closest enemies will be wolves / werewolves, this door is not locked. Which door are you stuck on?

http://mikesrpgcenter.com/bgate2/maps/ar1202.html
  • JubilexJubilex Member Posts: 6
    edited October 2014
    Maybe I've got the order of the quest a little mixed up.

I'm stuck at the point I have marked on the map attached. The in game marker on the map just beyond this door reads "Entrance to the Maze".

The door is locked and cannot be opened via lock picking. It's got one of those "the mechanism that operates this does not have a conventional lock" warnings.
    Post edited by Jubilex on
    Ok, think you need the key from T3 on the link I posted earlier.
  • JubilexJubilex Member Posts: 6
    Aw man... I even checked that room. Well, now I feel like a giant dummy.

Cheers for the help!
    Easy to overlook as it doesn't particularly look like a key (in my opinion anyway).

Enjoy the rest of the game :)
This discussion has been closed.