Skip to content

Baldur's Gate Characters In Other Games! Share Your's!

ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
edited October 2014 in Fan Creations
So recently while playing skyrim, I had the amusing idea to create a BG character and play as them, fighting and "acting" (as much as is possible within the game's limitations) as much like them as possible! My first try was with Sarevok, and man, it was fun! I think he turned out pretty well. I wish the picture had been a little more revealing of his facial features, though. Too much shadow. (Sarevok's portrait posted for comparison)

I tried Viconia as well, but dark elves in Skyrim are just too ugly to accurately portray her, so I abandoned that one. I haven't been able to think of any other games in which I could do this, (at least that I have access to) but I had fun with Sarevok. Have you living, dead, undead, or other made any cool variations on BG characters within another game?
Post edited by Elrandir on

Comments

• SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    Elrandir said:

Have you living, dead, undead, or other made any cool variations on BG characters within another game?

When IWD was first released, I used to play as BG1 characters - until the fateful day when I realized that IWD actually takes place about a century prior to the events in BG1. :-(
  • GemHoundGemHound Member Posts: 801
    I've made BG characters on Neverwinter Night 2.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Wonderful portrait work, @Elrandir‌ ! How many hours did it take? :)
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    @bengoshi‌ About three hours total, I guess. A big part of that was leveling smithing to the point where I could make dwarven armour. (since it's pretty similar to sarevok's armour in the original portrait)