Skip to content

Gem Bag?

So I always find my inventory filled with gems and jewelery, so I decided to go on a search for the gem bag. Turns out I'd have to recruit Neera to get it, and since my character already refused her request to come with us, is there any other way I can get my hands on one?

Comments

• lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    She goes to the Friendly Arms inn, if i know right, so you can find her there. You can also cheat the gem bag with console into the game.
    RavenslightJuliusBorisov
  • MERLANCEMERLANCE Member Posts: 421
    You could just go to the FAI and kill her for it, that way you dont have to drop someone from your party, even briefly!
    QuartzlolienJuliusBorisov
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Calmar said:

MERLANCE said:

You could just go to the FAI and kill her for it, that way you dont have to drop someone from your party, even briefly!

I am horrified!

Sometimes I just have monty sneak up on her for a backstab so I don't even have to fight the Wizards of Thay for her. Just leave her corpse where they can come pick it up.
    lolien
  • WigglesWiggles Member Posts: 571
    edited October 2014
    In game: Kill Neera or have her join at the Friendly Arm Inn

Out of game: EEKeeper, some mods have them for sale from vendors or some other 3rd party download.

Also a heads up there's no Ammo Belt or Bag of Holding in BG1:EE.
    Post edited by Wiggles on
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    I imagine you could pick pocket the gem bag from her as well if you're not a cold blooded wild mage murderer! ;)
    lolien
  • dreamriderdreamrider Member Posts: 417
    edited October 2014
    You only need her to join up for 30 seconds or so. I believe that thereafter even if you dismiss her the gem bag will automatically transfer to your lead character, just like the scroll case and the potion case.

Got to FAI, drop Imoen for a minute, and recruit Neera for a few moments. Imoen always stays where you drop her (unless you've gotten your rep so low you are going to have trouble keeping good characters anyway.)
    JuliusBorisovlolien
  • Lewis244Lewis244 Member Posts: 26
    No worries guys, my Cleric/Thief got good and drunk in the FAI and had the party slaughter her for it. Evil characters can be fun sometimes, hahaha.
    Soren_The_WildlolienJuliusBorisovelminster
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    "Mutton-mongerin' riff raff"
    lolienJuliusBorisovelminster