Skip to content

Baldur's Gate

DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977
So as of yesterday, my draconian character made it into Baldur's Gate and one of the first things I noticed was a lot of the quest I seem to be receiving feels unlawful in nature. Not every quest mind you, while I have unlocked every area and only done about 3-4 quest, a lot of people who approached me with a quest seemed to want me to kill someone or steal something.

Now this wouldn't be much of a problem of o was playing a chaotic character with a low reputation (currently my DD is 20 rep), but I wonder when exactly does the more lawful quest start to appear? I accidently guessed my way onto the thieves den, and tried to make a peaceful exit with no intent of harming a group who only steals a few coins or a valuable item here or there, but unfortunately that turned into a blood bath when I refused to steal for the leader. I'm also currently debating whether or not killing someone who is blackmailing someone to the point of ruin, is truly justifiable.

I swear, when I role either a assassin/ pure thief/shadow dancer I'm going to have a field day in Baldur's Gate.
Post edited by DragonKing on
JuliusBorisovDJKajuru

Comments

• MERLANCEMERLANCE Member Posts: 421

I'm also currently debating whether or not killing someone who is blackmailing someone to the point of ruin, is truly justifiable.

Even if you try to come to a peaceful solution with him, you have to kill him anyhow. So that one is okay, I think.
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    If that's just stealing, then I justify the means by allowing Imoen to do it.

I'd like to know what you guys think of breaking into Ramazith's tower? Is it "good" enough to attack him and loot his tower because he is, by all means, a villain?