Skip to content

Planescape Torment Enhanced Edition

2»

Comments

• PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    I'd pre-buy it the second you say you will port on iPad :D
  • saltoriosaltorio Member Posts: 4
    I'd pre-order it the second you announced it for PC!

No need to add anything new - just tweak it to run on modern systems and screen sizes, fix any bugs, and the like.
    Pibaro
  • Dark_AnsemDark_Ansem Member Posts: 992
    and open it up for more modding things :P
    PibaroCrevsDaakMontresor_SP
  • rjspringrjspring Member Posts: 3
    just downloaded BG: EE, would LOVE to see PST also ported to an EE (and on android).
    JuliusBorisov
  • zklzkl Member Posts: 1
    I think it would be cool to see a little bit of new content, like maybe more classes, items, maybe even more party members. It would also be cool to see some more of the Planescape universe, maybe side quests in limbo or even a chance to see some of the other realms like Mechanus or what have you. That said, game is good as it is. Although one change I would make that many people might agree with, (my previous suggestions may be problematic) is to add an automap to the modron cube dungeon, if possible.
    Or heres an idea: make an entirely new Planescape game. I think the Planescape multiverse is the most interesting role playing environment. I know i would go for a jaunt in limbo or visit Ribcage. I know i would contribute to a kickstarter that would explore the Planescape multiverse. Just a thought really.
  • BelanosBelanos Member Posts: 968

Toss in Planescape Torment too, and I might ame my firstborn Dee :)

Why stop there? I'd like to see an EE version of Icewind Dale 2 as well. Get them all updated!

• jjstraka34jjstraka34 Member Posts: 9,850
    I would LOVE to see them complete the quintet and do Planescape as well as Icewind Dale 2. I do worry, however, that the game engines might be alot harder to handle in the conversion, as the BG series had years of mods to use as a baseline and IWD had a massive BG2 conversion mod. The 3rd Edition and UI for IWD2 seems especially challenging based on what they have done so far.

HOWEVER, in the meantime, if you get Planescape off GOG.com, there is a fantastic tutorial for installing a series of mods on their forums that makes the game FEEL like an enhanced edition. Beautiful Hi-res, new UI to fit the changes, bug fixes, and restored content. It essentially makes it a EE, just have to put in a little work.

I fear IWD2 is the game that is left out in the cold. It has (far as I can tell) never been modded to any great degree and looks antiquated and lonely next to the readily available sparkle of the other 4.
    Dark_Ansem
  • Dark_AnsemDark_Ansem Member Posts: 992
    I have the game already. BUT, BUT, the IE edition of PST is very different from that of IWD or BG.

I'd still love this one tho. This or NWN EE.