Skip to content

BB2EE on Steam

...In a land far away, where an evil Queen plays innocent to world wide crimes, a man who should have outgrown his childhood games wonders... "When art thou available on Steam oh Shadows of Amn, why dost thou evade my mingle?"

Really though, got the game for a tenna as a gift on Steam, to find its not available on Mac..... bamboozled as I assumed that BGEE was OSX I didn't hesitate.

Anybody know if there is any move for this?

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Quite soon. We're getting ready to start beta testing the 1.3 update.
  • ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
    Not sure about if there is a Steam version, but you can get the stand-alone version here.

http://www.beamdog.com/products/baldurs-gate-II-enhanced-edition-for-mac-OS-X
  • Cal_ElCal_El Member Posts: 56
    Dee said:

Does that mean BG2 comes available for the Mac aswel??

@Elendar‌ Its on Steam, but Windows only. I wont buy another copy though as I already paid for one. It's a matter of knowing (if)when OSX version is released on Steam. Apparently it was but took down. Not a proven fact from me though btw
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Cal_El said:

Dee said:

Does that mean BG2 comes available for the Mac aswel??

@Elendar‌ Its on Steam, but Windows only. I wont buy another copy though as I already paid for one. It's a matter of knowing (if)when OSX version is released on Steam. Apparently it was but took down. Not a proven fact from me though btw
    Yes, that's correct.
  • Cal_ElCal_El Member Posts: 56
    Alright Thanks for the info!
  • bobbbbobbb Member Posts: 3
    Looking forward to a steam release for Mac too. I'll get BGIEE then as well.