Skip to content

IWD:EE livestream for Extra Life (now over)

JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
IWD:EE developers are playing the game live on Twitch right now as part of a charity drive for Extra Life. The purpose is to raise money for the Edmonton Stollery Children's Hospital. If you would like to learn more or to donate, please visit this page. The top five donators will receive an Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition t-shirt.

Here's the link to the stream:
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    No stream yet :(
  • SapphireIce101SapphireIce101 Member Posts: 866
    edited October 2014
    I think I saw the name of a new kit. :P
    Priest of Tempus!
    Volume is kind of low. At least for headphones.
    edited October 2014

I think I saw the name of a new kit. :P

Priest of Tempus!
    Yep (added to my posting in the "What is known" thread)
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    Its where all the cool kids are :)
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    11% of the goal has already been met. I plan to donate when I get on my computer this afternoon.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Thanks for the donation, @CoryNewb!

For those just seeing this now, the stream is still ongoing. The team is exploring Kresselack's Tomb, and we're 40% of the way to our donation goal. The top five donators will get an Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition t-shirt!
  • DrayenDrayen Member Posts: 127
    So, what are the bonuses/disavantages of the new kit?
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    Drayen said:

So, what are the bonuses/disavantages of the new kit?

Well, CamDawg was talking about how to work around the difficulties of assigning ax proficiences to clerics the other day.
  • FrogmanFrogman Member Posts: 153
    Loving the stream! But like @drayen I'm also dying to know details about the priest of tempus
  • ronaldoronaldo Member Posts: 263
    I just helped @Dee out with a donation. He works too hard on these forums to be in last place!
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    I think I should mention that Thomas Mason will be streaming BG2EE for Extra Life Charity on October 2nd and 3rd, 2015.

All the money donated through his page will be given to Akron Children's Hospital.

They will be playing Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition, Advanced Dungeons and Dragons 1st Edition, URealms Live, and BG2EE.

As for BG2EE, they will be doing dragon disciple only run, just burning everything to the ground! October 2nd at 10pm eastern to 3am the next day will be the first session. The second session will be at the midnight on October 3rd. Anyone who want to join is more than welcome to come play!

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=151528