Skip to content

Manual?

Is it out yet? Perhaps part of the preload?

Comments

• CutlassJackCutlassJack Member Posts: 493
    edited October 2014
    Post edited by Jalily on
    Looking through that manual I see they added an option to change backstabs to 3rd Edition Sneak attacks and crippling strikes. Thats a great new feature I don't recall being mentioned anywhere.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited October 2014

Looking through that manual I see they added an option to change backstabs to 3rd Edition Sneak attacks and crippling strikes. Thats a great new feature I don't recall being mentioned anywhere.

That is from Heart of Winter (its not a new feature).
    elminster said:

That is from Heart of Winter (its not a new feature).

Really? Don't remember that being in there. Definately recall it being in IWD2, of course. Thanks for the info.
    Jalily said:

That manual is very old. I've updated the links.

Did seem like it was missing a few things. Thanks for the update. Remember to update the one on the Steam Page too.
  • GloomfrostGloomfrost Member Posts: 261
    wow 8,000,000 experience points Cap.
    edited October 2014

wow 8,000,000 experience points Cap.

Level 30 cap. Same as the original IWD.
    Post edited by elminster on
    edited October 2014
    the manual says

"A Note on the Experience Cap
    In the standard campaign for Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition, no character may attain
    more than 8,000,000 experience points. When deciding the level at which to dual-class
    your character, be sure to keep in mind the experience cap. It will limit how your
    character advances before the end of the game. "

would like to get a DEV to clarify please
    edited October 2014
    Edit: Well, I'm just going to edit out this comment since the comment I was responding to has been removed.
    thanks for clearing that up @Jalily
  • ZyzzogetonZyzzogeton Member Posts: 526
    So Mislead is in? Well, time to put a FMT or two into my planned party and curb stomp Heart of Fury with multiple backstabs per round every round.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    I see we'll have a Max HP on Level up option in the settings, so we'll be able to get Max HP on every difficulty level if we want.

This is a very nice option to have, the one many of us wanted to have in BG. Cool that the Devs hear us :)
    bengoshi said:

I see we'll have a Max HP on Level up option in the settings, so we'll be able to get Max HP on every difficulty level if we want.

This is a very nice option to have, the one many of us wanted to have in BG. Cool that the Devs hear us :)

It was in the original IWD :)
  • SedSed Member Posts: 790
    Still missing the option of "Always learn spells" independent of difficulty :)