Skip to content

Rate my HoF party!

NecomancerNecomancer Member Posts: 622
Now this party needed slight edits in EEKeeper to work, so bare with me. I don't think they're bad enough to be call cheating though.

Name:Haffol Hass
Class:Blackguard
Race:Halfling
Alignment:Chaotic Evil
Str:14
Dex:18
Con:12
Int:8
Wis:14
Cha:18
Biography:"At a young age Haffol was informed that being an adventurer was basically just going around murdering and stealing from people and being hailed as a hero for it. From then on he knew what he wanted to do with his life. From a slightly less young age Haffol learned that kobold arrows hurt and death was only permanent if you *weren't* willing to make a dark deal with a mysterious evil power for dark strength at the cost of your immortal soul. He now leads the party of DOOM(and cookies) with charisma, grace, and lots of murder. He considers it the best decision he ever made. Right up there with stabbing his mother repeatedly in the face while shouting 'eat your own damn peas!' "

Name:Gerpi Derpi
Class:Monk
Race:Gnome
Alignment: Lawful Good
Str:10
Dex:10
Con:18
Wis:18
Cha:11
Biography:"Left on the steps of a monastery as a child, Gerpi was raised by monks in the way of punching things until they die. Thought to only be short for her age, the monks were shocked when they realized Gerpi was actually a gnome. She was promptly tossed out and told never to practice being a monk again as anyone not human being a monk was apparently against the will of some all powerful deity like being. In a huff she decided to continue being a monk and find other fellows who had blatantly defied the rules of the land by being what they were told they weren't allowed to be while never considering this might just be the deity's way of gathering them all up in a group for one big ol' smiting."

Name:Brofo Oforb
Class:Beast Master
Race:Dorf
Alignment:Chaotic Neutral
Str:18
Dex:3
Con:19
Wis:14
Cha:3
Biography: "Considered a freak and abomination by his parents for having been unable to grow a beard by age 2 Brofo was tossed to the wolves and left for dead. Oddly the wolves did not kill Brofo, but rather approached him, sniffed him and were then horribly murdered by the young two year old dwarf. He then proceeded to make a fake beard from their skin and wear the rest of their skin like clothing. He has since been traveling and horribly murdering or enforcing his will on various animals who obey him with fear and loathing, this becoming the one true dwarven beast master in traditional dwarven style."

Name:Elivia um...Elvintine?
Class:Werewolf
Race:Elf
Alignment:True Neutral
Str:12
Dex:19
Con:11
Wis:18
Cha:6
Biography:"After becoming a druid Elivia soon decided she was secretly a wolf inside and quickly chased down werewolves demanding they bite her. After one finally gave in to get her to go away she was left with more questions then she expected, such as, why does she turn *very* male when she goes werewolf and since when can elves become druids? With these questions in mind she went on a journey of self discovery that ended her waking up with a terrible hang over and apparently having been employeed by the Party of DOOM(and cookies) for the past 2 years."

Name:Bofofofofofo The Second
Class:Jester
Race:Half-Orc
Alignment:True Neutral
Str:18
Dex:10
Con:12
Int:6
Wis:6
Cha:18
Biography:"The third favorite bastard of a powerful king who had very odd taste in concubines. His mother was an orc and as the third favorite bastard he could only find one proper job for himself. That of being the king's fool. As he got older he began to want to find his own place in the world, and so after saying goodbye to his parents, who assured him he was loved, and given plenty of powerful magical items for his journey he promptly watched the sun set over a cliff, tripped, fell down the cliff, bonked his head, lost all his possessions and woke up with no memory of who or where he was. He was promptly recruited by Haffol."

Name:Abdel Adrian
Class:Thief
Race:Subhuman
Alignment:Chaotic neutral
Str:3
Dec:3
Con:3
Int:3
Wis:3
Cha:3
Biography:"After being tossed out of Candlekeep when they got tired of his constant lies he found himself on his own. He went around claiming to be the ward of a man named Gorian from Candlekeep for a bit, despite the fact Gorian never even knew his name. Later when a war began in the region he continued the lie when he met two friends of Gorian named Khalid and Jaheira. He may have gotten away with it if the real ward of Gorian hadn't shown up and proceeded to handily beat him in a one on one duel that ended with Abdel stabbing his own foot. Later he claimed he had killed Khalid and married Jaheria, upon hearing about this Jaheria promptly threw up...Alot. He went around making grand lies that only total idiots believed but eventually lost all credibility when he was defeated in the middle of Baldur's Gate by a armless goblin with a boot stuck to his head. Made a laughing stock, he traveled to the dales in order to start a new life and hopefully find people stupid enough to believe the things he says. He has since been recruited by the party of DOOM(and cookies) as a trap springer, his usual method being walking head first into traps and hoping not to die horribly."

Comments

• dockaboomskidockaboomski Member Posts: 440
    This is awesome. I especially love Bofofofofofo and trap-fodder Abdel.
    From a mechanics standpoint though, you might not have the best time.
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    edited November 2014
    10/10+some bonus points here and there. And i would give a promote, if i were a moderator.

Edit: Oh, and nice to see you!
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Welcome back, @Necomancer‌ ! How I missed those Bofofofofofo and Brofo Oforb of yours:)
  • kensaikensai Member Posts: 228
    What a great sense of humour! How's your party doing BTW?
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Ok, here's a serious rating: 11/10 for RP'ing, 7,5/10 for PG'ing and 11/10 for originality.

Your rock dude! This made me laugh a lot and your party ideas are always awesome!