Skip to content

Just patched my BG:EE (modded) game and items are gone

bootzbootz Member Posts: 9
(Apologies I previously posted this in the wrong forum)

I recently updated my BG:EE to 1.3.

The saved games have been using the following mods:
- BGeeARv103
- DarkHorizonsBGee100
- BG_EE_HLAs105
- BG_EE_L40
- ConvinientAmmunition

I notice upon returning to the saved games, item which spawned as a result of those particular mods are no longer on my characters. I tried to reinstall the mods again, but to no avail.

Can someone please direct me how to remedy this problem? Is it possible to somehow get back to where I was pre-patch regarding the items?

It appears that reinstalling the mods have been unsuccessful as well. Are they no longer compatible with the new patch?

Any help/advice would be appreciated. I'm trying to decide if I should start over fresh or continue without any of the mods working.

Thanks in advance!
Bootz

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    If you saved the game while the items were gone before reinstalling the mods then there isn't much that can be done since the unrecognized resources that were your mod items were removed as the game cannot save the status of unrecognized resources. In other words it probably deleted them. The only way you could get them back is to re-create them with the CLUA Console. This would, of course, require knowing the item codes for each item that you lost...
    CrevsDaakDrow_Arrow
  • bootzbootz Member Posts: 9
    edited November 2019
    Thanks!
    JuliusBorisov