Skip to content

Some praise for a change

Hey there,

just wanted to say that you really did an amazing job with IWD:EE. I haven't had this much fun playing a D&D game or any game for that matter in a very long time. To list all the features again and how much I love them would be too long of a list but to sum it all up the game just feels super smooth and I haven't encountered any major bugs yet. You can just play and enjoy every aspect of the game without all the fuzz some of the old D&D games brought with them.

Yes, I'm well aware there are mods out there for almost everything but I'd be surprised if someone told me with a straight face that he doesn't feel a world of difference between this and a modded game. Of course there are some aspects of the game that were changed, like the effects of certain spells, etc. Most of the time the reason why people don't like those things is because they aren't "how they used to be". If you try to look at it objectively though as if you were playing the game for the fist time most of those changes do make sense.

Anyway, sorry for the little wall of text. All I wanted to say is that I really enjoy playing IWD:EE, which is what I'm going to do now.

Comments