Skip to content

New content not working

Hi,

According to the description IWD:EE should contain the Unfinished Business content. In the list of changes it says that you can call out Presio on a duel if you are a mage through one of his vessels.

I just tried every vessel and every dialogue option and that didnt happen.

Anyone noticed this as well?

Comments

• billygreatbillygreat Member Posts: 66
    There is a UD lieutenant on the bridge that speak with you , it works just fine. Presio will show up alone just to be shot to death .:)
  • saoxsaox Member Posts: 104
    I tried :). What am I supposed to tell him? Is a mage OK or only paladin? I had a wild mage, could that have affected it ?
  • billygreatbillygreat Member Posts: 66
    I remember I was scouting ahead with my Fighter/thief, the mob was not aggressive ( blue circle) and talked to me as soon as he saw me.
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    A tweaked Fighter/Illusionist/Thief worked fine for me.
  • saoxsaox Member Posts: 104
    For me they were agressive all the time lol...What happens, can you spoil since I already missed it? :)
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    Basically the first dialogue option lets you mention something about Presio is using magic to use the Undead Lieutenant. She kinda compliments you on your knowledge of the dark arts.

As you progress to the final bridge you have the option of calling her out to fight one on one. She agrees and you promptly whoop her ass I assume.

I turned her down as I suspected if she died the undead would do so too and I wanted to harvest those mouldering hunks of juicy XP.