Skip to content

Mod - Swords for everyone!

EleneithelEleneithel Member Posts: 2
edited November 2014 in IWD:EE Mods
Hi everyone!

I have acquired recently Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition and I am quite pleased with the new features inherited of Baldur's Gate, such as the kits, the new proficiencies, and the spells. However, there is one thing that always bothered me about the Infinity Engine games, to know the weapons restrictions of certain classes (primarily the spellcasters, such as cleric, druid, mage, and sorcerer).

I tried to remove them using EE Keeper and editing the characters and it worked, but, when leveling the characters, it wasn't possible to assign proficiency points in the category of weapons unavailable for the said classes... and editing the characters for each level gained or so would be annoying. Does someone know of a mod that would remove the weapon restrictions in a more efficient way?
Post edited by Eleneithel on

Comments

• wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    I have no idea if such a mod exists i just thought i'd mention you missed a valuable opportunity to quote minsc
    The thread title should have been "swords for everyone!"
  • EleneithelEleneithel Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2014
    I must say... I hadn't thought of that! Mistake corrected! ^^ (I do love Minsc after all, I always take him in my party!)

Well, I knew such mods for Baldur's Gate and I use them in my Baldur's Gate Trilogy install, but I don't know if they are compatible with Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, let alone Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.