Skip to content

A Bug I Love to Utilitize

MapleMaple Member Posts: 26
Some of you may know these in BG:

1. Let your cleric cast Draw Upon Holy Light,
2. Press Q to quick save
3. Press L to quick load

And your cleric is restored to full health. Actually other items that can boost constitution to 20 will work.

But with IWD:EE there is a new way to further take advantage.

Say you have a Dwarven Defender and a Fighter/Cleric, both seriously wounded ( <20HP ) :

1. Let your cleric cast Draw Upon Holy Light,
2. Press Q to quick save, press L to quick load,
3. Let your cleric cast Favor of Ilmater targeting Dwarven Defender,
4: Press Q to quick save, press L to quick load,

And both are restored to full health. If both character has 150+ HP, this can be more efficient than any other healing spells. In equation, that is
1 level 2 + 1 level 3 + 2 rounds = 250+ HP

I find this quite useful in HoF as I personally don't like resting often at all, either repeating Cure Wounds for 1 or 2 minutes.

Of coure this is cheesy, so if you don't like it, just don't use it.
elminsterlunarAbel

Comments

• Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    I think enabling debug mode and CTRL+R might be faster, if you're already going the creative route >_>
    elminsterjackjackShikao
  • MapleMaple Member Posts: 26

I think enabling debug mode and CTRL+R might be faster, if you're already going the creative route >_>

Yea, you've got a point.

There are so many chores around and I think it's all personal choice whether to ignore them.

The only command I constantly use is CTRL+J to move around without wasting time walking. But maybe I just can't accept CTRL+R and such mods to remove traps and locks.

Hmm, so it's for individuals to decide.
    jackjackAbel
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Hey that trick might be useful for those who play on tablets, we don't have ctrl cheat keys :-)
    jackjackelminster