Skip to content

How's the multiplayer?

Three friends are interested in playing this toguether but they are afraid of buying it. We all bought our BGEE copies in the steam sale thinking that the multiplayer could be soemthing great, but unfortunately we never got to try it due to how unstable it was (and apparently still is).

IDW is even more suited for MP play considering it's more combat oriented, and none of us has played it before. I bought it anyway but they are only interested in the multiplayer. Can someone confirm if the MP is playable?

Comments

• ResterianResterian Member Posts: 4
    I've tried multiplayer a couple of times (on the rare occasions that people open up public rooms) and it runs fine really, at least, I haven't had any trouble. Plus there tends to be quite a lot of sessions running at any one time which must mean something.

In short, yes it's playable.
  • FandraxxFandraxx Member Posts: 193
    My experiences have with multiplayer has been pretty good. I only found some animation issues if someone is set to follow another party member.
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    Is there the issue where ios crashes on join but hosts fine? (Which is current behaviour in BGee).