Skip to content

Classes?

Is there a link somewhere to details on the classes (exp and abilities etc) in IWD:EE? I didn't see many details in the pdfs for the manuals that someone posted. In particular I wanted to see what you need in order to dual class into another class, and what sort of restrictions there on the process. I am working through a solo play of the game as a monk, and I am trying to figure out if I can dual class my character.

Also, can monks only spot traps, or are they supposed to be able to disarm them? It seems a bit useless if you can see the trap, but can't walk around or avoid it.

Comments

• schreierschreier Member Posts: 79
    Monks can't dual, and it's true they can only find traps, not disarm. I use the baldur's gate wiki for the class abilities
  • CaptRoryCaptRory Member Posts: 1,660
    edited November 2014
    You can only Dual Class in combinations that are valid MultiClasses. Monks, Paladins, Barbarians, Bards and Sorcerers can not Dual Class.

Only humans may dual class.

Dual classing has significant stat requirements.

Monks can only spot the traps, that's why I only work on their stealth skills. They can still sneak up on someone and use a special attack on them for an increased chance to hit.