Skip to content

So, if donating at a church does not raise reputation after 8, where/how does the party raise their reputation?

Comments

• jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251

So, if donating at a church does not raise reputation after 8, where/how does the party raise their reputation?

EEKeeper.
    billygreatLewis244ShikaoJuliusBorisov
  • 314314 Member Posts: 20
    edited November 2014
    Note that you cannot raise your reputation above 8 by donating to temples; only good deeds will see you recognized as a true hero. (Manual)

"only good deeds will see you recognized as a true hero" is it work in IWD? Can i get 20 reputation in? (without keeper or bugs)
  • ShikaoShikao Member Posts: 376
    314 said:

Note that you cannot raise your reputation above 8 by donating to temples; only good deeds will see you recognized as a true hero. (Manual)

"only good deeds will see you recognized as a true hero" is it work in IWD? Can i get 20 reputation in? (without keeper or bugs)

Nope, only way to get to 20 reputation is EEKeeper, because no quest increases reputation.
    jackjackFenghoang
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited November 2014
    314 said:

Nope. Apparently Kuldahar has high expectations on what qualifies as being a "good deed"

jackjackthe_spyder
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    If you post the 2da file found in this rar file in your override folder it should replace the existing table and let you get a reputation up to 18 (it follows the cost structure of BG2EE)
    ShikaojackjackT2av