Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

So, if donating at a church does not raise reputation after 8, where/how does the party raise their reputation?

Comments

• jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,248

So, if donating at a church does not raise reputation after 8, where/how does the party raise their reputation?

EEKeeper.

billygreatLewis244ShikaoJuliusBorisov
  • 314314 Member Posts: 20
    edited November 2014
    Note that you cannot raise your reputation above 8 by donating to temples; only good deeds will see you recognized as a true hero. (Manual)

"only good deeds will see you recognized as a true hero" is it work in IWD? Can i get 20 reputation in? (without keeper or bugs)

• ShikaoShikao Member Posts: 376
    314 said:

Note that you cannot raise your reputation above 8 by donating to temples; only good deeds will see you recognized as a true hero. (Manual)

"only good deeds will see you recognized as a true hero" is it work in IWD? Can i get 20 reputation in? (without keeper or bugs)

Nope, only way to get to 20 reputation is EEKeeper, because no quest increases reputation.

jackjackFenghoang
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 15,944
    edited November 2014
    314 said:

Nope. Apparently Kuldahar has high expectations on what qualifies as being a "good deed"

jackjackthe_spyder
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 15,944
    If you post the 2da file found in this rar file in your override folder it should replace the existing table and let you get a reputation up to 18 (it follows the cost structure of BG2EE)

ShikaojackjackT2av