Skip to content

Fatigue?

It seems to strike at really strange points. I am in Dragons Eye - retreated back to Mother Egencia ... Rested 16 hours ... walking back to the door down a level, by the time I got to the door, my team was yawning, in need of a good rest, exhausted, etc .... no spells were cast, no idea why ... anyone run into similar things?

Comments

• lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    You did not cast haste, I presume? Or made a trip back to Kuldahar and Dragons eye again? Travelling through big areas like Kuldahar to Dragons Eye and and so forth, takes days and fatigue your party a lot.
  • schreierschreier Member Posts: 79
    edited November 2014
    Correct -- literally, on the same floor (Dragon's Eye 2), I slept 16 hours, then walked for maybe 10 seconds towards the door and they were fatigued ... no spells, no area changes

Also, every character is constitution 16+
    Weird, were their spells restored? Perhaps it was a bug and the resting just did not work for that time, did not erase their fatigue levels or renew the spells?
  • schreierschreier Member Posts: 79
    It completely erased their spell statuses ... maybe just a hiccup I guess? Oh well ... If it happens again, I'll document any spells that were up before sleep
    edited November 2014
    Yeah, I guess a bug, then. Wait, you did not accidentally press ctrl+t twenty times or such, eh? This cheat will jump one hour each time it is used, spell effects will expire and characters will collect fatigue...ehh, I guess not. ^^
  • RigowenRigowen Member Posts: 10
    I had the same thing happen to me. I rested right at the entrance to level 3, spells showed memorized and all that. Entered level 3 and fought the first group of monsters (no haste). By the time the fight was over my entire party was fatigued.
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    It's all those nasty fumes in the air, I tell ya!

Seriously though, this sounds like a bug. Can't say I've had it happened, but from what you describe it doesn't sound like intended behavior.
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    I have, on occasion, noticed characters becoming fatigued for no apparent reason.
  • jimmysdabestcopjimmysdabestcop Member Posts: 74
    My characters have never become fatigued unless it was from a spell or item. Weird.
  • FandraxxFandraxx Member Posts: 193
    If you wanna keep going your gonna have to carry me. Whaaaaaaaaaat? I walked across the screen, that takes a lot of effort you know!