Skip to content

Experience in Insane Mode

Planning ahead: How many XP can I expect to have per character with a six-member party on Insane Mode? Will I come anywhere near the cap?

Comments

• ShikaoShikao Member Posts: 376
    I was told to expect 1.5-2M exp for Core run and Insane gives +100% exp, so I would guess 3-4M.
    Also there is no exp cap in IWDEE, only level cap of 30. (with dual being bit buggy in that matter)
    jackjackAbelJuliusBorisov
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Aren't there also more monsters on Insane? Or is that only HoF? That would add more to the exp total.
    Shikao
  • billygreatbillygreat Member Posts: 66
    yes, there are more monsters in insane, same as in hof ( in hof they also have crazy HP)
    ShikaoJuliusBorisov
  • marcosmarcos Member Posts: 70
    1.5-2 Million? Sounds good. Does anyone's experience bear this out?
  • JLeeJLee Member Posts: 650
    Fwiw, I just finished the main campaign with 6 on insane and they all had ~2,500,000. Haven't started HoW yet...
    jackjackShikaoAbelJuliusBorisov
  • MrGoodkatMrGoodkat Member Posts: 167
    You're gonna get way more than that, easily 5 million+. That means depending on your party setup some of your characters should be able to reach max level in a single run.
    jackjackShikaoJuliusBorisov
  • marcosmarcos Member Posts: 70
    thanks, guys
    jackjackJuliusBorisov
  • MrGoodkatMrGoodkat Member Posts: 167
    Just finished the game on 'Insane' with a 4 member party and wanted to give you a little update. I would say 5.2-5.5 million XP per party member is a reasonable expectation with a full party of 6.

This factors in little bits and pieces you might miss
    never bothered to figure out what to do with that golem book for example or if there's content related to the gemcutter
    and is based on the assumption that you don't grind. That being said, there are places you can grind pretty efficiently.
    the demon gate in ToL for example
    jackjackJuliusBorisov
  • FRUTZKFRUTZK Member Posts: 18
    I'm up to the end of IWD regular campaign with 4 member and they're at about 2.25mil each. No grinding at all. Looking forward to taking them through ToL because I've never done that! If they can reach around 6Mil after ToL and HoW then they'll be able to Breeze through HoF mode haha
    JuliusBorisovRAM021