Skip to content

Trickster Character

VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
Hello!

I come again to ask about character design. This time I'm proposing an idea for a playful trickster character.
I'm thinking a gnome bard (BG2 tweaks mod) Jester. I also feel though the legal illusionist/thief could also fill the role. What do you guys think?

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Both your variants will do:)

Maybe the Jester suits a little bit more but in the end it all depends on how you RP your character, what actions does she make, how do you trick people you meet.

I think this can also be interesting to you: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/34725/halizurex-the-pacifist-mass-murderer#latest

Maybe you can get something fro @OlvynChuru‌ 's idea but make an accent on deceiving more rather than murdering.
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    edited November 2014
    bengoshi said:

Both your variants will do:)

Maybe the Jester suits a little bit more but in the end it all depends on how you RP your character, what actions does she make, how do you trick people you meet.

I think this can also be interesting to you: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/34725/halizurex-the-pacifist-mass-murderer#latest

Maybe you can get something fro @OlvynChuru‌ 's idea but make an accent on deceiving more rather than murdering.

Read that post a while back! XD

Definitely may use some stuff from it though I don't plan on murdering everyone lol.

I can tell you from doing a jester playthrough that it is a ton of fun. You don't feel the slightest bit of remorse for saying things like, "We're a rampaging horde of tarrasques! Krie, krie!"

And yeah! I'm thinking of going chaotic neutral and just being a whimsical gnome girl douche to everyone. Not intentionally being a douche of course, I'm just having fun!

If I can't find a better portrait thinking of using Alora's.

Edit: Just realized I'd probably have Alora in my party so I should find a unique portrait @_@