Skip to content

Fighter/Mage/Thief vs Mage/Thief (for full BGEE/BG2EE playthrough)

2»

Comments

• FaydarkFaydark Member Posts: 279
    @Dragonspear I sort of agree.. but I don't have Wraithform yet. I would mem slow.. but with my R/C having an AC of -9 it doesn't matter how many attacks a melee enemy makes on that character, they mostly miss. So Ghost Armor works well for the moment, in that by casting it my AC drops low enough that between the two characters I can just melee away having fun without having to do much else.

For the tougher battles, I change tactics, so it's all good.

• PantalionPantalion Member Posts: 2,137
    Nope, sequencer bug still works, spitting rocks like a gatling gun and jellies dual-wielding bastard swords.
  • TyranusTyranus Member Posts: 268
    The last solo I did was a FMT, I took ++TWF and ++Dagger, using throwing daggers as my ranged. This lets me hoard gold for the Dagger of Venom instead of the Robes of the Archmagi as my first big buy. I found that between Blur, Armour, Mirror Image, Pro. Evil, and Elves Bane my AC was low enough for the early game.
  • ajisgod321ajisgod321 Member Posts: 58
    i am thoroughly enjoying my f/m/t run. im curently using bows and short swords, buffs for defense a few offense spells with the extra spots
  • WanderonWanderon Member Posts: 1,418
    I have a FMT run going currently as well - two handed sword & short bow currently pips in Long sword and axe as well- NG recruiting an all LG party (Aerie (romance), Annoyman, Rasaad, Keldorn, Mazzy)
  • zur312zur312 Member Posts: 1,366
    fmt>other

thief/mage is cool but it doesnt really help mage and later on only slows him down
  • JonutsJonuts Member Posts: 9
    mage/thief if you aren't modding to get HLA's. FMT would work better if you are modding however or just don't care about HLA's.
  • madmaximusmadmaximus Member Posts: 140
    UAI works for carsomyr right? carsomyr=winning
    [Deleted User]