Skip to content

UI question - iphone

unhidemymenusunhidemymenus Member Posts: 39
In the character inventory screen, when you double tap arrows it allows you to select the number you want to move. If you tap once you get the whole stack.

This is what i would expect, however in the ammunition bag screen, double clicking only selects/deselects quickly. Selecting the stack moves a SINGLE arrow or dart at a time.

Is there any way to select the entire stack, or a portion greater than 1? Was this supposed to be double tap and it's bugged?

I dont want to move 100+ darts an arrows one by one into my bag...

Comments

• jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Nope. I consider it a bug, myself.
  • unhidemymenusunhidemymenus Member Posts: 39
    Jesus christ dont they get like 1 person to play the game 10% of the way through before releasing it? Baldurs gate 1 the menu problem is insane. I had to enable triple tap zoom, zoom in on the button and un hide the menu, then un zoom. This was after searching for a week online to the problem. Now i need to move 300 arrows, bolts and darts in my ammo bag 1 by 1 for an hour to get them out???!
  • dglgoulddglgould Member Posts: 6
    I share your pain. It makes ammo belts useless. I have only one full time archer. Her inventory is usually full of arrows.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    You can tap a stack and drag it onto the container item to move the whole stack into it.
    edited November 2014
    Dee said:

You can tap a stack and drag it onto the container item to move the whole stack into it.

and how do I get more than 1 arrow, dart or bullet out of the container at a time? I have tried tap and drag, double tap, tap and hold, tap and hold and drag..
    Post edited by unhidemymenus on
    So are we just gonna pretend this isnt a thing or..
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806

So are we just gonna pretend this isnt a thing or..

Patches are "soon" around here.