Skip to content

IWDEE seems to have problems running under android 5.0

I have IWDEE running under android 5.0. I just started playing it (having finished BGEE). I am finding that IWDEE is unstable under android 5.0. I get kicked out of IWDEE for no reason. A few times android 5.0 rebooted. There are no other apps running. I am using a Nexus10. Hope someone out there can help.

Comments

• smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    So android 5.0 is like brand new and full of bugs apparently? How can you be sure if the problem is IWDEE or the new Android?

http://fieldguide.gizmodo.com/the-worst-bugs-in-android-5-0-lollipop-and-how-to-fix-t-1663090445
    elminsterjackjackJuliusBorisov
  • SuanpfooSuanpfoo Member Posts: 2
    I had played a little bit under android 4.4.4 and it it didn't seem to have the same problem. But I cannot be absolutely certain of where the problem is.
  • GlorenBronzebeardGlorenBronzebeard Member Posts: 45
    I still use the base 4.3.3 my tablet came with and I have no problems with any games... Frankly I am afraid to update for this reason.
  • boxmanboxman Member Posts: 19
    For Android 5.0 on Nexus 10 Reproducible bug: Exit Immersive full screen mode to change brightness on tablet, when game is refocused, the basic Android toolbar (the one with the home button) will not go away and it covers up most of the buttons on the bottom of the game screen. The game must be completely closed and reopened.

-I played a lot before upgrading to Android 5.0 and had virtually no problems. After the upgrade I've experienced several problems, some of them I do think are not related to the game, such as sound not working, but the game has been crashing regularly without warning.
    jackjack