Skip to content

Clan Battlehammer

I found a 'Symbol of Clan Battlehammer' in Sabalic Tan's cave, (I suspect it's a random drop). Conlon says he can do something with it if I find more. Anyone know where and what do you get?

Comments

• ShikaoShikao Member Posts: 376
    Stoutward
    In Dorn's Deep, you should find an icon of Clan Battlehammer. Conlan can fuse the symbol with Stoutward, upgrading its abilities.

This small shield was created as a gift from the leader of Clan Battlehammer to one of his trusted servants. The servant, Wurdar Stoutbrew, protected the clan leader's family from being killed and eaten by yeti. Wurdar wore the shield proudly for ten years before he was killed by orcs in the Spine of the World. His sacrifice allowed a few key members of the Battlehammer clan to escape to safety.

Combined with the icon of Clan Battlehammer, the shield's abilities have been further enhanced.
    Source
    JuliusBorisovby_the_sword
  • gjbgjb Member Posts: 12
    Shikao said:

Stoutward
    In Dorn's Deep, you should find an icon of Clan Battlehammer. Conlan can fuse the symbol with Stoutward, upgrading its abilities.

This small shield was created as a gift from the leader of Clan Battlehammer to one of his trusted servants. The servant, Wurdar Stoutbrew, protected the clan leader's family from being killed and eaten by yeti. Wurdar wore the shield proudly for ten years before he was killed by orcs in the Spine of the World. His sacrifice allowed a few key members of the Battlehammer clan to escape to safety.

Combined with the icon of Clan Battlehammer, the shield's abilities have been further enhanced.
    Source

Thanks
    JuliusBorisovby_the_swordAerakar
  • moving_targetmoving_target Member Posts: 13
    Shikao wrote: »
    Stoutward

Source

where can i find this "Icon of Clan Battlehammer"?

you know, Dorn's Deep is a large place....Q_Q
  • ilduderinoilduderino Member Posts: 773
    It is on the map with Sabblic Tan, at the bottom middle on a dead body that has random loot but I think it only appears if earlier on you found the random loot Stoutward, which it upgrades
    Whiteheart
  • BolkoBolko Member Posts: 15
    I found this and i upgraded stoutward shield and Minerva is wearing it and she have 104 hp points thaco 1 with boomerang dagger, she is very good at ranged attacks i like her:)