Skip to content

Cannot dual-class my berserker to cleric: what did I miss?

2»

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Wanderon said:

I'm not a big fan of the 75 random either just mentioning that it works for those masochists who choose to use it to make the point that it's not necessary to totally optimize every single character to play successfully -

Now I know how I should be called :)
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    Fardragon said:

The difficulty of the Marleth is overrated...

On a standard playthough, without farming, I would expect to encounter her around berserker7/cleric6.

You're confident enough to narrow down the encounter to 91,500 xp and 118,999 xp? That would be an impressive feat if you're correct but it'd be interesting to know for certain.
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    Wowo said:

Fardragon said:

The difficulty of the Marleth is overrated...

On a standard playthough, without farming, I would expect to encounter her around berserker7/cleric6.

You're confident enough to narrow down the encounter to 91,500 xp and 118,999 xp? That would be an impressive feat if you're correct but it'd be interesting to know for certain.
    I'm just speaking from experience. My most recent playthrough included a Berserker7/Druid, and I hit druid level 7 just before encountering the big-boobied one. Clerics obviously level more slowly than druids.