Skip to content

Imoen Can't Steal from Lazarus

RasterOpsRasterOps Member Posts: 12
Can anyone? No matter how high her skill using potions of Master Thievery, all I ever get is "The target has no items that can be stolen by a cut-purse of your skill".
  • Lazarus' spell book has been returned and his store is open for business
  • Her base Pick Pocket skill is 35
  • Her skill maxes at 280
Post edited by RasterOps on

Comments

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    If you are trying to steal from the vast quantity of magical scroll that Lazarus possesses , then you're supposed to open his store mode, and choose the option "steal". Be careful , though - there's always a small chance of getting caught.

• lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    edited December 2014
    Yep you can only steal store items via store window, there is the steal option with a hand icon, it is disabled to all npcs except thieves and bards that can pick pockets. When you use pickpocket on a person you try to steal the items he is carrying or wearing, and shopkeepers don't wear or carry their stuff in their pockets, they are on the shelves for customers to browse. :-)

As the poster above said there is still a good chance he may notice and he will turn hostile and he is a high lvl mage, IIRC so that may not end well.
  • RasterOpsRasterOps Member Posts: 12
    Now that shows how little I have stolen in the game... :) I'm a little embarrassed. Thanks guys.
  • supposedlysupposedly Member Posts: 206
    Imoen stole my heart
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875

Imoen stole my heart

Yer all buffleheaded.
  • WebShamanWebShaman Member Posts: 490

Imoen stole my heart

Steal it back!