Skip to content

Rasaad romance?

So, I've completed rasaads quest, haven't had any love talks trigger. I've tried using the console to set his timer to 1, and when I do the "get global" I get a 1, which as far as I can find is an ok thing. I can't find any specifics as to who he'll romance aside from female, is there something else I'm missing or is my copy of the game just thoroughly bugged?

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    What's your RasaadLovetalks variable?
  • MaithunaMaithuna Member Posts: 9
    What do I enter to find that one? I only can find the CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("RasaadRomanceActive","global") which is what returned the 1, and the set global to set the timer to one.
    C:GetGlobal("RasaadLovetalks","global")

It would also help if you could zip up your save and attach it here.
    console says my global is set to 1. here's the save file
    just tried playing another one of my characters, i have her romancing hexxat and had to use the console to get the romance started. the lovetalks says im on 17, but ive been in chapter 6 for about 8 hours of playing time now with this one and no further talks have happened. heres the save, im not entirely sure why the new characters seem to not be working very well for me.
    Rasaad's first lovetalk happens in Athkatla. Return there and it should trigger.

Hexxat's next lovetalk happens at daybreak. Wait about two more hours in-game.
    ... thank you. with rasaad i tried everywhere but in athkatla i think, and as for hexxat, i guess my resting caused me to miss multiple daybreaks. is there a guide you know of with these conditions detailed in it? i couldnt find one to save my life other than the "wait 90 minutes" rule.