Skip to content

Trademeet Statues came alive!

HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
I'm not sure if this has been reported before, but in my multiplayer game, we ended our last session having just freed the town from Djinn and wild beasts, and being honoured with statues in the town square.

When we started this session, all the statues had literally come alive (as well as changing colour). One of them (the party bard) even moved! The game host @ChildofBhaal599‌ did not experience this, but everyone else did, so I guess it's a multiplayer bug.

Here's a screencap.

Unfortunately I don't have the game save file since I am not the host, but perhaps @ChildofBhaal599‌ can upload something.
JuliusBorisovwubblelunar

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Trademeet, meet the real heroes!
    wubbleHeindrich
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    This could be the beginning of a whole new quest line! The statues have come alive and it's impossible to tell who is real and who is a doppleganger! Drama.
    JuliusBorisovdibScourge
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    If we really need a save file, give the word and I'll load the closest one to it and rush back to that point. That save I unfortunately did not think to keep for a bug report :(