Skip to content

Keldorn can'ty equip his own armor?

Not sure if this is a bug or what's going on, but this is the first time I've picked up Keldorn as a part of my group and he can't equip his own armor (marked red in his inventory). his class, stats, etc. are all the same as when you get him, but he joined the party unarmed and with the armor marked red in his inventory.

Is this a bug or am I missing something (a search didn't really provide me with anything useful).

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    The first question I would ask is whether or not you have any mods installed on your game. If you have a save you can zip up and upload that will help as well.
  • A_MullerA_Muller Member Posts: 12
    Other than BG2 tweaks, nothing.
    But this occorred even before I installed the tweakpack.
  • HurricaneHurricane Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 730
    I am able to equip the armor when I load up your saved game.

Are you sure you haven't made any other modifications to your game?

Also, what message do you get in the inventory's text box when you try to put on the armor?
    CrevsDaak
  • A_MullerA_Muller Member Posts: 12
    Missed your reply.
    He's gone from my party now but I'll load the save again and see what message I get (I think I'm getting the regular "unable to equip item").
    I have no other mods, the only other thing I've done is changed his portrait with eeKeeper (but the armor was unequippable even before I did this change), but as far as I know that shouldn't change the way the game recognizes that he is he (in regards to "only worn by Keldorn").