Skip to content

[IDEA/REQUEST] It will be nice to have some kind of books journal(like copy to journal for scrolls).

IDDQDIDDQD Member Posts: 37
edited December 2014 in Feature Requests
Main idea behind this - if u read(open) a book it will be in your journal/somewhere else so you can read later or reread maybe. Sometimes there is no time for such actions but later you can find time for this. Collected all books but finished reading it with wikia. Some are quiet fun.

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited December 2014
    This should be moved to the "Feature Request" part of the forum.
  • HenlikuothHenlikuoth Member Posts: 25
    I agree. We should be able to copy the books into some kind of journal.
    We cannot keep the books in our inventory forever, because it wastes valuable space then. Thus, we are forced to sell the books earlier or later or simply ignore the many books in the bookshelves found throughout the game.

I want to be able to read the stories of the books always again without depending on having the actual book in my inventory.
  • IDDQDIDDQD Member Posts: 37
    edited December 2014

I agree. We should be able to copy the books into some kind of journal.
    We cannot keep the books in our inventory forever, because it wastes valuable space then. Thus, we are forced to sell the books earlier or later or simply ignore the many books in the bookshelves found throughout the game.

I want to be able to read the stories of the books always again without depending on having the actual book in my inventory.

Yes, this is what i meant. Because it's an rpg with story and it's own gameworld.