Skip to content

Funniest/Most memorable moments in new content.

1. Losing 2 reputation and having the room turn red circle when pointing out 'irregardless' isn't a word. My ranger fell for being a grammar nazi.

2. Finding out that the head of the Order of 8 Staves is a Wild Mage herself, the hypocrisy mirrors that of those politicians who are anti-homosexual then are found out to be 'giving favours' in airport bathrooms.

Have a seat around the table, there's plenty of Evermead to go 'round, and let's hear your tales of adventure fellas!

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    The most memorable moment in the new content happens in the Dragomir's Tomb.

Re: OP

I would strongly suggest not touching politics and sexual themes in this thread.
  • bengoshi said:

The most memorable moment in the new content happens in the Dragomir's Tomb.

Re: OP

I would strongly suggest not touching politics and sexual themes in this thread.

Oopps...eheh...new to the forums and all. Thanks for the warning mate, much appreciated!

To continue the thread:

Putting Saemon Havarian on the hit list in Lunia has got to be the most satisfying thing ever. Finally, REVENGE, after a decade!
  • MhamzaMhamza Member Posts: 228
    @Drizzts_Fat_Cousin‌ What happens if you put Saemon? I chose Abazigal and Neeber, with the latter being glorious when you see it happen.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Mhamza said:

Drizzts_Fat_Cousin‌ What happens if you put Saemon? I chose Abazigal and Neeber, with the latter being glorious when you see it happen.

Yeah, I've chosen the same, I wanted to put Sendai but I made mistake >.>