Skip to content

BG/BG2 EE portraits should be shared

kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
So the title says a lot by itself.

Some BG:EE portratis are exclusive for BG1 while other BG2:EE portraits are exclusive for BG2. Can't we join all the portraits into a single list and allow the same list on BG:EE and BG2:EE? It's a bit furstrating when i play BG:EE all the way with one portrait and got an ? portrait when i export that character to BG2:EE.
GrammarsaladOurQuestIsVainelminsterNimranJuliusBorisov

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    if you use EE keeper you can export your portraits into a portrait folder, and then take that folder and put into your bg2 folder, because at the moment that is the only way you are going to be able to have your bg1 portraits in bg2
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    kamuizin said:

Some BG:EE portratis are exclusive for BG1 while other BG2:EE portraits are exclusive for BG2. Can't we join all the portraits into a single list and allow the same list on BG:EE and BG2:EE? It's a bit furstrating when i play BG:EE all the way with one portrait and got an ? portrait when i export that character to BG2:EE.

Have you tried importing with the 1.3 update? I think you'll be surprised.

The BG:EE portraits aren't in the list for BGII:EE, but exported characters that used them will have them when you bring them over to BGII:EE.
    kamuizinGrammarsaladJuliusBorisov
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    Dee said:

kamuizin said:

Have you tried importing with the 1.3 update? I think you'll be surprised.

The BG:EE portraits aren't in the list for BGII:EE, but exported characters that used them will have them when you bring them over to BGII:EE.
    Nice!!
    JuliusBorisov
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    @Dee, you can close this thread, already got what i wanted. For future reference, if not done yet, this feature should be displayed as one of the enhancements brought by 1.3.
  • GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    Well, the portraits should still be shared...
    kamuizinelminsterNimranJuliusBorisov