Skip to content

Deleting Pre-Generated Characters

Is this possible? Is there a way that you can delete the pre-gens and have your own pre-gens populate the party list instead when you choose "New Game" or are the "character templates" there to stay?
JLee

Comments

• BelanosBelanos Member Posts: 968
    I asked this very same question and the answer I got from a dev was that the only way to do it is to give your own characters the same file names as the pre-generated ones. That will overwrite the default characters.
    MelicampSilverstarJuliusBorisov
  • ameliabogginsameliaboggins Member Posts: 287
    ` Is there a way that you can delete the pre-gens and have your own pre-gens populate the party list instead when you choose "New Game"`

whats the problem with importing a previously saved char? Surely that does what you are after?

just delete the pregen and import a char you prev exported. Did you miss the delete button?

if thats not what you are after, plz explain more clearly....
  • MelicampMelicamp Member Posts: 243

` Is there a way that you can delete the pre-gens and have your own pre-gens populate the party list instead when you choose "New Game"`

whats the problem with importing a previously saved char? Surely that does what you are after?

just delete the pregen and import a char you prev exported. Did you miss the delete button?

if thats not what you are after, plz explain more clearly....

I am having no problem importing a char... I just wanted to see if there was a way to delete the default templates. I tend to create a lot of chars and was curious if I could remove the stuff I didn't create. I apologize if my original post wasn't clear.