Skip to content

Lock of Kirinhale's hair

What does this do?

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    edited December 2014
    there is a thief on the previous level that you give it to ( I believe his name is like Riggolo or something) , you tell him its a lock of nymph's hair, and he will give you a potion of cloud giant strength in return, go back to Kirinhale and she will be set free and give you 4000 xp ( provided that you talked to her first and said that you would find someone else to take her place) once she teleports out, if you go back to the thief he will become hostile from the bond you put on him because now he can't escape, so then you will have to whack him and then take all of his goodies, but if you already took him out ( either by on purpose or accident) then you can't finish the quest per se, so then just whack the succubus and she will drop a very interesting item
    ShikaoJuliusBorisov
  • CField17CField17 Member Posts: 122
    I can't even remember where I got this item lol
  • MusignyMusigny Member Posts: 1,027
    edited December 2014
    @CField17‌ : Durlag's Tower, upper levels.
    elminsterJuliusBorisovlolien
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    sarevok57 said:

there is a thief on the previous level that you give it to ( I believe his name is like Riggolo or something) , you tell him its a lock of nymph's hair, and he will give you a potion of cloud giant strength in return, go back to Kirinhale and she will be set free and give you 4000 xp ( provided that you talked to her first and said that you would find someone else to take her place) once she teleports out, if you go back to the thief he will become hostile from the bond you put on him because now he can't escape, so then you will have to whack him and then take all of his goodies, but if you already took him out ( either by on purpose or accident) then you can't finish the quest per se, so then just whack the succubus and she will drop a very interesting item
    I tend to try to whack her before she can escape anyway, evil succubus.
    Awong124Shikao
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    edited December 2014
    Wowo said:

sarevok57 said:

I tend to try to whack her before she can escape anyway, evil succubus.
    I surround her with my party before speaking to her to finish the quest, and attack when she starts walking away. I get XP for the quest, and XP for killing her.
    elminsterShikaofoma_mgppu