Skip to content

A question about the Dace mod. Help, anyone?

xzar_montyxzar_monty Member Posts: 631
Hi folks,

I decided to install the Dace mod, and she appears pretty good so far. Does talk a lot, though, but that's not necessarily a problem.

However, what I would like to know is this: does she have any personal quest content? If she does, I would like to know if there's a lot of it or not. I don't want to know more than that, though.

The reason I ask is that I don't seem to find any information on this in any of the readme files available, or in any forum thread. I know she has a friendship / romance path, but I would like to know if she has quest content - you know, things triggered at some point, stuff that you only come across if she's in your party.

Comments

• xzar_montyxzar_monty Member Posts: 631
    Incidentally, I don't know if the author of Dace is on the forums, but there seems to be a fairly significant problem in her values: all of her saving throws are displayed as 0. And now that she has a ring of protection +1, they're all displayed as -1. I haven't really checked whether this is a display error or an actual bug, but it seems a bit on the serious side.
  • xzar_montyxzar_monty Member Posts: 631
    Hmm... I wonder if @LiamEsler‌ has anything to say about this. I mean, the quest content, if any.

Everybody else is also free to, of course!
  • Abi_DalzimAbi_Dalzim Member Posts: 1,428
    I've played with her through Shadows of Amn, there's no real quest to speak of. There's an addition to early Throne of Bhaal that I don't want to spoil, but I still don't foresee a quest. I'm kind of taking a break from Baldur's Gate to focus in Icewind Dale right now, so it'll be a while before I'm sure.