Skip to content

A christmas gift is unclaimed... Will you take it?

Been very busy during christmas due to taking advantage of the extremely high pay one can get if they don't celebrate it, so this was meant to happen earlier but whatever...

Under the christmas tree there is a gift for thee but only if you do not own BGEE...

Ok this was harder than I expected so here it is: I have a steam code for BG(1)EE and it was never claimed last year. So I thought that someone who wanted the game but could not afford it or plainly just didn't buy it would get more enjoyment out of it than the collectibles in my steam storage.

So in some kind of christmas spirit I'm now giving it away! And the only thing I require is a mail address either given here or messaged to me :)

Have a great continued christmas!

Comments

• WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    My housemate has played and loved IWDee so would absolutely love this I think.

Does it matter that we're in Australia?
  • ShikaoShikao Member Posts: 376
    You don't even need to exchange emails I think. All you need it to become friends on Steam and then you should be able to send gift directly to your new 'friend'.

@Wowo, I am not sure, but it shouldn't.
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    I'll get the steam account then if you like?
  • DullSkullTheSecondDullSkullTheSecond Member Posts: 243
    Seems like @Wowo (or his friend)has been a good lad/gal this year! I don't think it matters if you live in Australia but if it for some reason it would matter you could either tell me and I could keep the "competition" going or you could share it with some European friend :smiley:

Feel free to message me either your or your friends email address and I will send it away!