Skip to content

Getting out of Resurrection Gorge

Hey, im stuck in the resurrection gorge (Dorn Quest).... I find the hidden dude, take the blade and strike down the 2 others in the circle and then : sweet nothing. Versus and Winterbrook keep saying the same things and the fairy dragon wont talk...

Whats the plan to get out of this map??

Is it a bug or I missed something??

Comments

• LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    Use the nut that you got from the nymph. :)
  • 1234512345 Member Posts: 27
    ......damn it..... don't have the nut, nobody give me the nut......
    You mean the nymph before i get down in the gorge?
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    I've got a party in exactly the same situation at the moment, totally nutless and the nymph wouldn't talk to me when I passed through that area - no problem because I can reload an earlier save, but what does a guy have to do to get a nut?
  • simAlitysimAlity Member Posts: 64
    dunbar said:

I've got a party in exactly the same situation at the moment, totally nutless and the nymph wouldn't talk to me when I passed through that area - no problem because I can reload an earlier save, but what does a guy have to do to get a nut?

grow a pair?

Sorry! Couldn't resist! I'll see myself out.

• WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    simAlity said:

dunbar said:

grow a pair?

Sorry! Couldn't resist! I'll see myself out.

Maybe it's less the possessing and more the descending that is the issue?
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    Maybe I just dropped the ball?
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    It happens to every guy.
  • YannirYannir Member Posts: 595
    edited December 2014
    12345 said:

Hey, im stuck in the resurrection gorge (Dorn Quest).... I find the hidden dude, take the blade and strike down the 2 others in the circle and then : sweet nothing. Versus and Winterbrook keep saying the same things and the fairy dragon wont talk...

Whats the plan to get out of this map??

Is it a bug or I missed something??

After you kill the glabrezu that you get the blade from, the nymph should re-appear and give u a nut. Even if u killed her initially back on the surface. Which I did and got a 100 nuts as loot.. :smiley: Did I get all of your's as well?

I killed Winterbrook as well. And the faerie dragon *will* talk to you when u take the crystals from that northern part. Just hang around and he will initiate the conversation with you.