Skip to content

[Mod] Uncurable disease on Protagonist when adding a Cleric to the party (bug)

ChrispyChrispy Member Posts: 6
edited December 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
Hello,
I noticed something today when playing that whenever I add a cleric class to my party (Anomen, Aerie, etc.) my main character all of sudden becomes diseased! Whenever cure disease is cast on him the text says his disease is cured, but then it comes back immediately (text reads *diseased* again and keeps spamming me). The clerics are scripted to cure disease automatically, and will do so until they can no longer, but the "disease" keeps coming back. Resting does not work, either. I do not notice any status ailments, icons, or HP loss otherwise, so this seems to be due to some bug. I've searched EVERYWHERE for a solution, and it seems no one else (that I know of) has come across this bug. Can anyone please help? Would be much appreciated, as I'm pretty far into the game and do no want to start over. =( Thanks!
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Can you zip and attach a save for inspection please @Chrispy‌
  • ChrispyChrispy Member Posts: 6
    Attached is my quick save from this morning. Thanks for your help, Gate70.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    I tried dropping Anomen and recruiting him again, plus Aerie and everything worked fine. Do you have any mods installed?
    Chrispy
    Not that I know of... do you think that maybe my game just needs a reinstall? Because when I drop/re-recruit those guys my problem reappears...
    I have to move around a bit first, but it comes back. Does it not happen with you?
    edited December 2014
    Ah ok, I do have "Innate Spell Fixer" and BPscripts installed...maybe they have something to do with this.
    Ok, uninstalling those mods did fix the problem (sucks though, I really like BP-scripts). Thank you for your time and help @Gate70 !
    hook71Hurricane
This discussion has been closed.