Skip to content

[iOS] (Tablets?) Ground loot pick-up should be more responsive

I'm running an iPad 4 with iOS 8.1.1 (a friend has the same problem with the iPad 3). It seems limited to only when we are picking up loot on the ground, but occasionally, we have to tap a number of times for the command to register that we want to move the item into our backpack/bag/etc. Note, this does not occur when you are standing over something on the ground while in the inventory screen, only when you click on dropped loot while still in the game screen. Sometimes, it gets stuck in a permanent scroll loop dropping the selection down to the bottom of the loot inventory, making it difficult to get back up to the items at the top of the list.
Pibaro

Comments

• IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    @LazarusNine: Does this happen only in certain locations or anywhere in the game/all the time? Is there a condition/case/location where this is prevalent?
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    It happens to me as well, on Ipad2. Often, I have to tap mltiple times to pşck the first item in a pile of items on the ground, when my character is picking up items. I have no idea why or how it happens but it happens regularly and is annoying.
    Pibaro
  • FeytorFeytor Member Posts: 57
    On my Ipad 4 it occurs when I open a container and try to pick up stuff. Pausing the game seems to be a workaround here. strangely enough never when picking up items from the ground with the auto loot function.
    But then again I'm only at iOS 7something :)
    Pibaro