Skip to content

#11095 Polymorph should change paper doll and avatar when in drow disguise

dibdib Member Posts: 384
edited December 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
No polymorph spells or abilities seems to work properly while the player is looking like a drow during the underdark questline. I tested with Slayer change and Polymorph Self. It appears that the character gets the weapons and stats of the polymorph form, but not the avatar.
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Tagged
    Thanks
  • After Adalon casts her illusion on you, if you use slayer change, you turn into the slayer but retain the drow character model (for former female humans/drow females at least).
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Merged into report @Drizzts_Fat_Cousin‌
    Thanks
  • Sorry about all the repeat submissions. I'll start searching thoroughly to make sure I won't report a known issue again.
  • SamuelSamuel Member Posts: 12
    edited January 2015
    I'm having a similar issue - hope this is the right place to post it. I am playing 1.2 because I made the mistake of purchasing through the app store (mac), I couldn't find anything in the patch notes though.

If I remove NPCs from the party, then kill Adalon, the newly rejoined NPCs will keep their drow appearance, however -> I won't be able to change their appearance in any way <- Neither with EEkeeper nor with items such as the big metal unit. The drow will turn hostile though as the spell has lifted.

In the case of wearing the big metal unit, you will retain your ability to fit through doors. The NPC also doesn't appear as a golem in the inventory screen but wears a shiny armor instead.

In my first EE playthrough I only kicked out Rasaad before the fight and kept him as a drow until ToB, where I planned on getting him the big metal unit anyway, what a nice surprise that he kept his size. And the -24ish AC.

The big metal unit stacks with the ring of gaxx but not all protective equipment? Could somebody point me in the right direction to read up on the BMU and compatible equipment?

Now my next task will be to drow-up a Keldorn and/or Anomen....maybe Aerie, you know, have that happy ending even though she is a drow :)
    Or wilson...does he even undergo the transformation?