Skip to content

Alora rant

2»

Comments

• NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    What's wrong with Noober?
  • ChnapyChnapy Member Posts: 360
    edited January 2015
    Don't forget it's a plague ridden noober. There's nothing wrong with someone excessively friendly and always wanting to talk with you when he isn't affected by a gruesome, highly contagious, deadly disease.

...Na really, what's the deal with noober? He's like a free xp stop during the munchkin safari.
  • simAlitysimAlity Member Posts: 64
    scriver said:

Anyway, I think OP meant it as her coming off as if she was a child, not that he actually thought she was one.

That and she talks like a six year old.
  • simAlitysimAlity Member Posts: 64
    edited January 2015
    demented said:

Hm, I didn't even know she could be recruited until this thread. In the wiki it says you need to enter conversation three times for her to join. When I meet an insufferably annoying character, I tend to avoid them like a plague ridden noober, not engage them in discussion.

Until you recruit her, she doesn't seem too bad. The conversations are VERY brief and consist mostly of her asking you to keep an eye out while she looks at something. She sounds like a younger, more cheerful version of Imoen, but that's not a bad thing. Its not until you recruit her that she starts coming out with the corny one-liners.

The only thing worse than the corny one-liners are the corny one-liners being triggered every ten seconds because you're in a dungeon/maze and need your thief to scout ahead for traps.